Thursday, July 19, 2012

Snapshots

Just some snapshots of the past week...(really a picture fix for the grandparents and great-grandparents!)

Keith and I decided we felt brave and went out to dinner with the kiddos on Saturday night.  We had a Groupon that was about to expire, so we lived large and left the house at about 5:00 so that dinner was somewhat calm.  Everyone did fine, but Keith and I literally inhaled our food :)  Anyway, Reags was talking on the "phone" our whole way there...she is a total ham!

Eating lunch together on Sunday...hand in hand!  Too sweet...

Didn't last long though...Landon was over it :)

He is doing SOOO great with his sign language lately...it's so wonderful!  I have been showing it to him for so long I was wondering if he just wasn't going to do it.  However, now he is doing great with eat, more, and all done!  So big!  He really seems to be understanding us SOO much more lately too! 

Monday we took L to get his 11 month pictures taken (have I mentioned I am OVER the montly pics...I will miss it, kinda, but I am SO glad to have them!).  Reagan is all about being a waitress these days and approximately 2 seconds after I took this picture, her "tray" spilled and caused quite the meltdown.

Tuesday we ran a few errands and then met friends at Chick Fil A for lunch!  R had a blast...L gobbled down nuggets and ice cream...all was good in the world :)

Just being the busy man that he is!

Reagan is all about me showing me my "faces" lately...such as my mad face, sad face, and happy face.  On Wednesday morning she was showing me each of hers...

mad...

sad...

SOOO happy!

Just a little love for Bailey :)

We went to the pool on Wednesday for the morning...it was so fun!  Landon has discovered he can move in the water, so so much for my "he sits there and plays with toys" idea. :)  Reagan was SO brave and climbed up the whole kids water park thingy and went down the slides!  I was so proud of her!  She did great!  I had to go down with her a couple times (L was in his stroller, no worries!) and then she was set!

Today we went to the library and to good old Walmart!  I got L a pair of sandals on clearance at Target the other day and decided it was time he wear some shoes :)  They didn't last too long, but he did well with them!  ...for memory sake, they are a size 6 just FYI!




Now we're getting ready for lots of visitors in the next few weeks!  Tomorrow my dad, Diane, and J are heading down :)  We can't to see them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment