Thursday, February 28, 2013

Donuts for Dads

Wednesday was the day Reagan has been looking forward to for SOOO long!!!  It was Donuts for Dads day at school!  They have been working hard on all kinds of projects for the Daddies and I honestly don't know if Keith or Reagan was more excited about it :)  It was so sweet!

Love them!  You can't tell, but we did curl Reagan's hair that morning...she wanted to be fancy for her Daddy :)

This cutie couldn't miss out on a picture...he was saying "chheeeeeze, cheeeeezzzzeee!!"

My new FAVORITE of my two kiddies!!

Landon's look in this is priceless!

...and of course R being a nut!

Keith said it was so cute!  They did a hand tracing activity when they arrived at school, which I think L was VERY confused about why Daddy was taking sissy to school and not us :)  At about 9:30 they went down to the CLC (Christian Life Center) and had donuts, played some games, and listened to Ms. Dawn say a few words.

I am SO blessed to have a husband that is such a great daddy and SO blessed to have a beautiful daughter that loves her daddy!  I'm so glad they had a great morning together! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment