Thursday, February 28, 2013

New Shoooooooes!!

Last Friday turned out to be a "snow day" AGAIN for preschool because we were to MAYBE get some freezing rain on Thursday night.  The schools delayed 3 hours, AGAIN, which meant no school for Reags.  It really worked out fine and we had a fun little day!  We ventured to the mall because Sir Landon was in DIRE need of a new pair of shooooooes (as he says it!). 

Of course Stride Rite only had ONE pair of sneakers in a 9 XW!!!  ...and they were TERRIBLE!  I refused to purchase...but the Sperry's were just calling my name and I just COULD.NOT resist!!

I'm sorry, but he is a precious little man!

That face just spells TROUBLE!

Here are his shoes at the mall...I sent this picture to Keith because I told Landon they looked like Da-da's shoes, so now his are referred to as "Da Da shoes," pretty stinkin' cute!  BRING ON SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment