Friday, February 1, 2013

The Big 3-1

On Monday I turned 31 years old...31!!!  It was a great day though...nothing like a birthday to make you feel so special :)  Our day was a little different than planned...you see on Sunday night they were forcasting a "chance" of freezing rain overnight.  Schools delayed THREE HOURS for Monday morning, which meant that preschool was closed and also meant Landon's music class was cancelled.  Bummer!  The roads were wet on Monday morning, but that is all...typical :)  Anyway...I decided I would take the kids to the mall (Momma's looking for a new pair of boots!) and then to Panera for lunch.  The kids were great at the mall, we didn't stay long and I had NO luck with the boots either.  We ventured over to Panera and that is where I was just sweating!!!  Why oh why did I think that was a good idea?!  Landon was running everywhere...he decided he didn't like mac n' cheese that day, Reagan wanted to sit on me, people around us were having meetings...oh it was just chaos and I was sweating.  I asked the manager for a to go box for my salad and just waited to eat at home :)



We had a great afternoon and Keith came home nice and early to make a yummy steak dinner!



sweet kiddos enjoying a little snacky!

such a ham!


I don't drink often, but a glass of wine was TOTALLY necessary!



my candle blowing helpers!



After dinner and cake it was obviously play time with Daddy!


It was a great birthday!!  Last year on my birthday Landon was in a jumperoo, this year he was on the iPad, what will that sweet man be into next year?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment