Friday, June 14, 2013

22 Months!


On June 2 Landon man turned 22 months, just 2 more months until I have a TWO year old!

He is still so into his trucks, anything with wheels, being outside, reading books, playing in the kitchen, going for walks, running, climbing, jumping everywhere, feeding Bailey all by himself, and just being a busy little boy!  He has started "singing" lately too, which is so cute.  When we are on the "bumpy road" in our neighborhood Reagan will always sing a song from her Mother's Day program at school that goes, "I love Mommy, I love Mommy, yes I do, yes I do, Mommies are for kisses (blows a kiss) I love you, yes I do" Well now Landon has started singing it too and it makes me want to go on the bumpy road 1,000 times a day!

Landon has so much energy and is such a sweet man...he is certainly gearing up for the "terrible twos" sometimes, but he is a pretty laid back man...gets that from his Momma right? ;)

We love you LTK!  You are such a fun and precious little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment