Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Weekend and Early Week Excitement

Keith came home on Friday, which was a beautiful thing!  We were SOO excited to have Daddy home!  I'll tell you it's almost weird having him home though...I'm just kind of in my routine with the kids and to actually have someone there to help feels strange, I am NOT complaining though :)

Saturday morning we ran a couple errands...our plan to go to the pool was cabashed because of the weather, but thankfully R and Keith were able to go during Landon's naptime.  After nap we went to Evie's 2nd birthday party at Gymboree.  (Keith was like, her party is at a store?  haha...men!)

This little guy had NO fun ;)  He jumped his little heart out!



Reaggie and the sweet birthday girl!

Cuties!  Landon is a beast...he is 2 months YOUNGER than Evie!  He's so tall!!

Can I tell you how excited I was to get Maggiano's take out on the way home from the party?  Seriously, I was thrilled...I was even MORE thrilled when I remembered I had a $10 off coupon from signing up for their emails...yay!!  It was so delicious...seriously, it's my fave!

Sunday morning we gave Daddy a couple "belated" Father's Day treats!

New NC State Rainbows!

An awesome Syracuse golf towel from Aunt Ellen's store!

This cutie was such a helper and cleaned up all the wrapping paper and put it in the trash!

Daddy and his babes!

Keith headed back early Sunday afternoon and Landon decided to wake up earlier than usual from his nap, so I decided we needed to go do a couple returns and then take R to Toys R Us to use a gift card she got for her birthday.

She is a good little shopper!  She knew just what she wanted and came in just 56 cents over budget :) 

This was one of her prized finds...a cheerleader dress up outfit!  She LOVES this thing!  I don't think it came off her body for about 24 hours :)

Future cheerleader?

Landon cracks me up!  He moved the chairs all around from the little table (which I brought back to our house from the storage unit) to set up his waffles yesterday morning.  I just kind of let him go with it to see what he would do.  He got it all set up...

sat down...

and chowed down!

Once he had energy from the waffles he was running around like a mad man with Sissy's pom-poms!

Yup...still cheering!  We even went to Brooklyn's for a playdate in this get-up and a stop into the post office too...I pick my battles :)

 
 
Last night we were enjoying the night on the front porch...our NC nights are getting fewer and fewer and I'm getting so sad.  Anyway...Reagan decided to do different emotions and these are what we got...happy, mad, surprised, and sad...look at that pout lip, her Daddy is in for it!

Love him!


We sure are going to miss walking in this front door...and miss this house...

Today was the first free movie day of the summer at the movie theater...I didn't take R last year because it was L's morning nap time (and God forbid I stray from that!) so I thought I owed it to her to take her this year...Brooklyn and another friend came to see Ice Age.  The line was SO long when we got there, but the theater really wasn't that crowded....good thing though because I'm not really sure what I was thinking to take Landon Thomas to a movie...seriously, I obviously wasn't.  He sat still through the previews and that's it.  After that he was up and down the steps, dancing in the very front of the theater, I took him out in the lobby for a walk, he was then hanging on the handrails on the steps, and running down empty rows...after a little over an hour of chasing him around and then Reagan wanting me because the movie was scary I decided it was time for us to go :)  We wound up going to the pool for a couple hours and it worked out perfectly before the storms this afternoon!

Little miss working on her homework this afternoon...busy, busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment