Friday, November 1, 2013

7 Years!

On  Monday Keith and I celebrated our 7th anniversary!  My mom and John watched the kiddos, so we had the day to enjoy.  We started with our flooring appointment...selecting our hardwoods, carpet, and tile, which was pretty fun :)  We went to lunch, looked at our house (which has a full basement now!!), went to a movie (we saw Prisoners...UMMM wish I had known a little more about it, awful plot about two little girls who were kidnapped...happy ending, but not a pick me up movie at all!), and went to a cute little restaurant for dinner!  It was a fun day!

This tree was RED on our wedding day, it was SOO pretty!  I had told our photographer that I REALLY wanted a picture of us in front of it...WELL, once the ceremony was over and we took all of our family pictures and a few of us, it was already getting late, so I said don't worry about the tree picture.  The photographer asked if I was sure, I said yes, let's just go.  WELL, I WISH we had that picture!  Ugh!  We've never been in the area for our anniversary before so I told Keith I REALLY wanted to get a picture of us in front of that blessed tree this year...well, typical, there was not a SOLE around to take one.  So we just got some individual shots :)




Happy 7 Years Keiffer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment