Friday, November 15, 2013

Pirates and Princesses!!

Last Friday night Reaggie and I headed to Reading to see "Disney Jr. LIVE - Pirates and Princesses!"  I SOO wanted to take Reagan because the princesses part was ALL about Sophia, who she LOVES!!  We also love us some Jake and the Neverland Pirates too!  We had just moved when they were in NC, but I was so happy to see they'd be in Reading...thank you Dad for the tickets :)



Waiting for the show to start!  Please note the new pony...a "steal" at only $16!

Mickey and Minnie started out the show...and Doc McStuffins!


Sophia!!


Having SO much fun!!
We had a blast at the show!  My dad and Diane picked us up and we went out to dinner with them.  We stayed the night in Reading and went "to market" that morning.  YUMMMY treats were to be had there...it was a pretty cool market.

Somebody slept in!

It was such a fun night with my big girl!  I hope she always wants to have date nights with her momma :)

No comments:

Post a Comment