Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lunch Time

Wednesday was such a beautiful day!  Landon had a GREAT day at school and as I got Reagan she informed me, in front of the other moms, that it was "stinkin' HOT outside!"  haha...it was warm and felt so great!  Made me think for a second I was still in the NC state :)

We got home from school and it was the normal lunch routine, but Reagan REALLY wanted to make her own lunch.  She made her own bologna and cheese sandwich and was SO proud of herself!  She even cleaned everything up herself...if she could just slow it down just a littttttle bit please...

her finished product :)

Of course, my little guy wanted to just stay outside, so I brought him his lunch outside.  He loved eating out of the container and sitting in his Jake chair :)  It's the little things, right?!

"big one Momma"


feet propped and all...what a stressed little Landon man!

No comments:

Post a Comment