Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Weekend Fun!

Last week we were playing outside after dinner and this little boy was having SO much fun playing in all the lovely dirt/mud we have all around our house right now!


Friday morning was the kid's Easter celebration at school.  Reagan's class had games in the sanctuary before the egg hunt and Landon's class had a special music program, snack, then the egg hunt.  I needed to cut myself in two to be with both of them, but we made it work.  What a fun day!

listening to all the directions

sweet little girls beat me in the sack race!

sweetest girl!

Look at these sweet 2 year olds...they were SUCH good listeners!

I was just watching my Landon man and could not believe how far he's come this school year..precious man.  He'll tell me randomly, "Momma, Ne-Ne yike cool" :)  I am SO very thankful for that!!!

Reaggie's class had just finished their egg hunt and came in for snack...clearly Reags is chatting with one of her BFFs :)

Land-O (as his teacher calls him) sitting next to his best buddy, Jack


After Landon's snack it was time for the egg hunt and Reagan was able to come out with us.


my precious babes

Landon LOVED the "hunt" :) He kept opening the eggs though, looking for something in them, but they were empty.  MAYBE the Easter Bunny will load some up for him!


so proud of his eggs! oh and I must note that it is QUITE the accomplishment that Landon wore khakis to school...he is ALL about "comfy pants" or "jammie pants" and really won't wear anything else.  We talked about it being a special day at school though and without a fight khakis were worn...hallelujah!




We came home after school and it was TOOOO beautiful to not play outside for a little bit longer!  It was hard getting this little guy in for a nappy, especially when his little buddy from across the street, also Landon, was outside too!  Thankfully we were both able to wrangle our Landons and get them down!

Being "Cinderella" on Saturday morning :)  I wasn't complaining!  
(Heather Rabs...do you see the dress Reagan HAD to wear!!!!  She LOVES it!!)


Saturday night snuggles in bed

  
  
Sunday morning a little girl I know got a hold of my phone...this is what I found!

Sunday afternoon the kids were invited to a birthday party for a little boy in Reagan's class, Owen.  Owen has a little brother in Landon's class too, so both were invited.  Landon was SO excited to get to go to a party too!  I did put Daddy on party duty though so I could get some things done at home!

sweet, handsome boys!

and this silly little nut!

This is spring break week for us and the Rochester crew arrived today!  We have a fun/busy week planned and the kids could not be more excited to be with their cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment