Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Follow Up Appointment and Subbing

On November 5th Landon had his 3 week post op appointment at AI...everything looked great!  We were literally in the doctor's office for 5 minutes...in and out!  We went to visit JJ afterwards and then ran a couple errands...the kids were BEAT and not amused with all that Momma dragged them around doing, not to mention the traffic we hit on the way home!



yup, told you they were thrilled!

On the 7th I did something I haven't done in almost 4 years...I went to school!  I'm on the sub list at Reagan's school and was called in to help in the preschool class.  Keith was able to work his schedule to help with Landon man.  It was so fun being at Reagan's school and being able to pop in the cafeteria to see her at lunch!  This Friday I get to sub for the middle school PE teacher...Lord help me :)




...and just because this is cute...we had to disguise a paper turkey so that he or she wouldn't get cooked for Thanksgiving dinner!  No surrpisingly, Reagan chose Elsa!  We both had way too much fun with this :) ...except the glitter...I told her I must really love her to have glitter all over the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment