Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Park, Breakfast Date, and JJ

Last Monday was a BEAUTIFUL day, a "you'd never know it's November" kind of day...what a difference a week can make!  We played at the park with friends and then went to Chick Fil A for lunch!

On Friday Landon and I were out running a couple errands and for some reason a Bob Evans breakfast sounded delish!  SO we stopped :)  This day Landon did NOT stop eating...I told him he better stop growing so big!

On Thursday JJ had her kidney stone surgery and everything went well with the surgery, although she was in a lot of pain.  I stayed with her on Sunday night and she had developed pneumonia by then...seriously?!!?  SO I forced her to eat, do breathing exercises, and was constantly watching her oxygen levels...she was a trooper and just slept (and SNORED) a lot.  Keith had a super early meeting Monday, so my mom got to the hospital by 5:30 and I left to head home so Keith could leave.  Needless to say I was functioning on just about no sleep on Monday...but the good news is Jamie was released yesterday and is doing so much better!!  THANK GOODNESS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment