Wednesday, November 19, 2014

NYC!!

On Saturday, November 8th we had our 2nd Annual New York City Fun Day!



Missy was READY!!

We met at my dad's house at 10 to hit the road for NYC!

Reaggie and Jordan ready to go!

We made it!!  HELLO Radio City!

The tree had just arrived the day before, so we were glad we atleast got to see it!

watching the ice skaters :)

walked through St. Pat's, which was still being renovated...it's just so gorgeous!!

As the afternoon went on, Reaggie Mae started slowly fading

The BEST spot to be in for New Year's Eve!  Although I'm pretty sure you couldn't PAY ME to be in Times Square!

We had 4:00 dinner reservations and Reagan was just beat!  They sat us upstairs and we were the only ones up there, at the time, and there happened to be this little stage behind our table.  SOO I laid down R's blanket, gave her my coat as a pillow, covered her with her coat and she rested while I enjoyed my wine :)  She wasn't hungry to eat, so we just let her rest! (it was pretty awesome!)

My dad was our chauffeur again :)


starting to perk up and watching shows on my phone...by the end of dinner she was dancing and putting on shows! :)  The restaurant was also totally filled at this point.

Our tickets were for the 7:00 show, so after dinner we started making our way towards Radio City.  Reagan was ALL bundled up!

LOVE IT!!


Ready for the show!!

  

The show was amazing, as always!!  We just LOVE it!  However, it was just a little too late for RMK and with about 15 minutes to go in the show, she fell asleep in my arms...and fell asleep HARD!  Didn't move when I stood up and walked us up to the stroller and hardly woke up to put her down.  She finally decided she was hungry at 8:30, so we stopped by a McDonald's on the way to the car, she ate, and fell right back asleep!  It was SUCH a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment