Thursday, January 29, 2015

33!

Yesterday I turned double 3's :)  Hard to believe!  It was a great day though...nothing like your birthday to get so many texts, phone calls, and Facebook messages :)

The kids were SO excited to give me the gifts they picked out!  This, of course, had to be done BEFORE school and Reagan leaves by 7:40.  It was a little rushed, but we got it done :)


My sweeties each picked out a new pair of earrings for me and some new socks, just what I had requested!

This sweet boy picked out his own clothes and got himself dressed for Mommy!  Such a big boy!  He even made me a "feast" before we went to playgroup.  He was hilarious...he brought up some fruit to eat FIRST and THEN we could eat some of the cake.  Then we had to eat some chicken before we could have the cupcakes and cookies...hmmm, wonder where he's heard that before?!? :)

We had playgroup at our neighbor's house and sweet Colleen got yummy cupcakes!  We had a little "party" and I had a couple pretty cute helpers!


After playgroup we headed to Chesapeake City to meet my mom and John for a yummy lunch at Schaefer's!  It was SO good!  We had a great time and I don't think I could have eaten one more crab item if tried!



My mom made a cute and yummy cake for lunch!

Keith came home early and cooked up some steaks for dinner!  It was delish and we re-used my mom's cake so the kids could sing last night :)



It was such a great day!  Now if only it weren't 20* on my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment