Thursday, January 8, 2015

Longwood Fun!

Last Friday it was TIME to get out of the house...I think we had lived in our pjs since New Year's Eve, so it was time to get dressed and get out!!  Keith was back to work, but the kids and I decided to head to Longwood for some fresh air and fun!

Landon wanted to go to the trains right away!

Clearly something was hilarious :)

We spent most of our time in the conservatory, which is inside and warm!  It was FREEZING outside, so this was wonderful.  I was so glad we got back one more time to see the Christmas trees and decorations and this time during the day...it's just SO pretty!







We were sniffing the flowers and about 15 minutes later Reagan looked and me and said, "EWWW gross mom, you have a boo boo or blood or something on your nose!"  Lovely.  Thank you darling daughter.  I rubbed my nose and orange covered my hand...I clearly got a little too close to the flower and got pollen all over my nose.  I'm sure I was getting plenty of looks along the way :)



This is their favorite, they love to "paint" the walls!




Uncle Landon was put in charge or holding Elizabeth for a few minutes!

We stayed for about 3 hours and finished our visit with a "picnic" lunch in the stroller in the warmth!

It was such a fun day with my kiddos.  It is CRAZY to me, that after years of it being total chaos, they are at an age where I can take them places and we really do have FUN and I'm not just sweating bullets chasing Landon, changing a diaper, or working around naptime.  Don't get me wrong these ages bring on a new set of challenges, but they are different ones and atleast easy to wrangle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment