Thursday, January 29, 2015

Just some randoms

Just a few random pictures...

morning snuggles!  such sweeties!!


On Saturday my dad and Diane came and watched the kiddos so we could have a date day to celebrate my birthday.  We saw American Sniper (AHHHH-mazing!!!!) and went to Annapolis to eat at Maggiano's, YUM!  After dinner we walked around a bit and then Keith, yes KEITH, suggested we get pedicures...who am I to turn down that offer?!  It was so fun!


Sunday my sweet girl and I ran a few errands and got some Panera for lunch!  LOVE spending time with my favorite girl :)


We just replaced our vacuum and Landon was so excited to give it a try...go for it buddy!!  He was such a great helper :)



Reaggie had early dismissal, due to the non-existent snow, so she had to get in on the action too!



Sweet, silly boy playing with his trucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment