Saturday, May 23, 2015

Mother's Day 2015!

We had such a nice Mother's Day!  It was such a sweet day.  The kids were up early and everyone went to the grocery store to pick out some flowers and donuts for Mommy.  I was told to just stay in bed and go back to sleep :)  I did too!

All my babes :)

Reagan picked out the sweetest card that sang, "You are my sunshine," which I have sang to her since she was a bitty baby.  I also got this beautiful painted tile!



We hosted Mother's Day and had GRAN AND GRAMPS!!!!, my mom and John, and J come over.  We were soooo glad Gran and Gramps could make it.  The day before we were telling Colleen who was coming and Landon said, "Gigi keep falling out of her bed, I 'sink' she need bedrails."  ha!  Bless his little heart.






We had a great day and I'm so very blessed by my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment