Saturday, May 23, 2015

Super Busy, but Super Fun Weekend!!

We had such fun and busy weekend!  The first weekend of May started out crazy!

We started our day with soccer and between Reagan and I with the camera we probably had over 200 pictures...I blame Reagan :)




Future World Cup Star!









Reagan took this one...when Landon scores a goal, he runs right over to me to give me a hug and a kiss.  It is about the sweetest thing ever and I hope it's always cool to come give your mom a hug!

After soccer we came home for a quick lunch and then were off to Wilmington to see "Because of Winn Dixie."  Keith had won theater tickets almost a year ago and we hadn't used them yet and this play was getting amazing reviews and was selling out for each performance, so after hearing how great it was, we decided to check it out too!


Right before the play started...I was trying to make some dinner reservations :)



We wound up eating right on the Riverfront, but the restaurant didn't open until 4 and we were just a couple minutes early.  So we hung out on a dock watching the water to pass the time.


We ate outside and saw the Kalmar Nickel!  The drawbridge went up and everything...it was so cool!


One day Landon will smile and be normal in a picture...I hope! ;)


Landon and I headed home and Reagan and Keith headed on to the Blue Rocks baseball game for St. Anne's night.  They had a reading contest a couple months ago and the kids won tickets and the game happened to be that night.  SOMEONE had a blast and didn't get home until about 10:00!!



Sunday morning we got ready to head to Point to Point, which is the Kentucky Derby of Delaware :)  We went with our friends, Colleen and Chris, and had so much fun.  The weather couldn't have been better!



on our way home they decided we had to stop at the bar...I assure you not what either of them needed at this point in the day :)

...and while Mommy and Daddy were gone to play, Nana and Grandpa (and JJ) were here to stay!  Reagan had my camera and I had about 20 videos to go through :)  I think everyone had a fund day!



It was a busy weekend, but so much fun!!  SOO thankful for nice weather again...finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment