Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Last Night as a "Party of 4!"

Well tonight is a big night around here...it's our last night as a family of FOUR.  Tomorrow, ready or not, our little girl will be joining our family!  I have had a cold for the last few days and this morning woke up with a throbbing left ear.  I got into my family doctor this morning (just what I wanted to do on my last morning with kids in school) and turns out I have an ear infection AND a sinus infection!  YAY!  I'm glad I went though and was able to get some meds so HOPEFULLY by tomorrow I am feeling a little better.  I called the OB to see if we should still go for tomorrow and she said yes because my blood pressure has been a little higher, so she just wants to do this!  (Easy for her to say right?!  Just kidding...LOVE her and know it's time for baby girl to arrive!)  SOOO tomorrow is the due date and Aunt Kristin's birthday, and tomorrow she will come :)

Just the 4 of us :)

Bailey snuck himself in there!

I mean...can you tell I feel pretty crappy!?  These pics are horrible, but will post to document the occasion!

Landon is thrilled, can you tell!?!?  He really is excited, just caught him right before bedtime!


We are report to the hospital by 5am to start my induction!  Time to finish packing the bag and get to bed.  We can't wait to meet you baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment