Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Landon is 4 1/2!

Yesterday was a big day...little man officially turned 4 1/2!  Clearly when you're 4 this is a big deal.  And I was even in trouble yesterday morning when I didn't say, "Happy 1/2 Birthday" first thing in the morning!

We had a great game of Scrabble Jr. to start our day and then went to Bob Evans for breakfast with Colleen and Liam!  These boys are just too funny!

This boy is a growing, growing!  He's grown about 2" since August 2nd!!




His special treat was ice cream with a cone...bless this child.  I was scared he was going to want a cake or something, which I just don't really have the energy for right now!  Ice cream, sprinkles, a cone, and a candle...that I could handle :)


Happy 1/2 Birthday Sweet Boy!  I'm not sure how you are already 4 1/2...and now that much closer to FIVE and starting Kindergarten!!  We love you Landy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment