Sunday, January 31, 2016

#34!

On Thursday I turned 34!  We kept wondering if the little girl was going to share a birthday with her Momma, but lo and behold, she decided to let me still have my day :)  

Keith and Reagan were up early making me a yummy breakfast!  It was delish!

I had been sleeping with this guy, because he really wasn't feeling well.  Poor man.  We wound up staying home all day, just resting and snuggling, in hopes of him feeling better for dinner at Outback that night!

Reagan got home from school and was all fancified for dinner out!

This is 34 at 39 weeks pregnant!  Reagan was my photographer, kind of an up the nose shot!

There's that tummy!  Holy huge-ness!

We went to Outback, but Landon REALLY wasn't feeling well.  He fell asleep on the way and was just not himself at dinner at all.  He didn't want a thing to eat and was just so coughy and snotty...did I mention he went in his pj's!?!  It was not EVEN a battle I felt like fighting!



Could not even believe it, but Keith (and the kids!) surprised me with an iPad mini!  I had gotten a mani/pedi the day before and said that was all I wanted...(and my hair done and a new Alex and Ani bracelet!).  Keith thought I'd like it in the hospital to Facetime!  SO sweet and such a SURPRISE!!


...caught JJ mid bite!

Keith wound up leaving as soon as he finished his meal to take Landon man home.  He said he fell asleep within minutes of being in the car.  (I did take him to the doctor on Saturday and he was given an antibiotic for a sinus infection to hopefully clear all the gunk up before baby girl arrives!)

My sweet brother sent me these beauties too!

It was such a nice day, even though my Landon wasn't feeling well!  Can't believe I'm THIRTY FOUR now and can't believe I'm about to have another baby in just a couple days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment