Sunday, January 24, 2016

Growth Ultrasound!

I had an ultrasound about a week an a half ago to check on baby girl and her size!  I have had several ultrasounds, which has been so fun to get to see that chunky face :)  You may recall Landon was 10 pounds 7.6 ounces upon arrival into this world, so I tend to have bigger babies.  After my ultrasound in December, which little miss was not so cooperative!, they wanted me to come back again to check her size.  As of this ultrasound they predicted she was just under 8 pounds...so looks like she'll be a bigger girl, but not quite as big as Landon!  Reagan was 8 pounds 13 ounces, so I have a feeling this little lady will be somewhere in between the 2!  We can't wait to meet this sweet face sooooon!!



2 comments:

  1. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was getting bore since morning but as soon as I got this link & reached at this blog, I turned into fresh and also joyful too. ultrasound technician school san jose

    ReplyDelete