Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Little Helper


Well I had this GENIUS idea that instead of buying a new rocking chair for the nursery, we would just paint the one we had white, to match the furniture in the baby's room.  WELL...I started with the ottoman and the top was going on pretty well, so I continued painting.  Trying to get to all the little spindles and the under layers of the ottoman was NOT easy, in fact it was a total pain.  Landon was a very good helper, but even he got sick of it!  ha!

Needless to say we have now ordered a new rocker and sold the old one...meanwhile the old ottoman will most likely be going in the dumpster.  I did not have much luck with the chalk paint craze...bummer!  I do still have a couple shelves to try it out on, hopefully it's easier on a better shaped shelf!



No comments:

Post a Comment