Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Baby Girl's Room Update!

Seeing as how the end of December quickly approached and that meant about a month until our little lady is due to arrive, it was TIME to get cracking on the nursery!  My sweet dad and Keith got to work painting one day.  They knocked out the painting no problem, but I had this lovely idea of wanting stripes on the wall where the crib will be, which turned this project into a couple day project :)  They are the best!

Pops on gray duty

And Keith on pink duty!

I don't even KNOW what was so funny with these two....they were totally cracking up!!



My dad, Diane, and Jamie came over on New Year's Eve to do the stripes!  The taping was such a pain, from what I hear, but it really turned out GREAT!!
Sweet Poppa working away while Keith was cooking a delish New Year's Eve steak dinner

Reagan and Nana jammin' to karaoke!



After dinner the stripes were dry and the tape was pulled!!  It looks SOOOO great!  I love it!  I've ordered a BIG old monogram to put over her crib and can't wait to get everything else situated.  I can't believe we have 3 weeks until my due date and still have a TOTALLY unfinished room...SO very different than with Reagan :)

Someone was loving being in the crib!




This was the 35 week belly shot...if it's even possible, I do believe it's even bigger now!


It's coming along and our sweet little girl will be here so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment