Sunday, January 31, 2016

Doctor's Appointment and a Lunch Date

On Wednesday, Landon was home from school with the start of the cough/cold Reagan had started with a few days before.  I had a doctor's appointment that morning, so he got to come with me again...lucky guy.  Keith met us there too thinking maybe we'd be told I was like 4 cm dialated or something?!?!  NOTHING. NOTA. ZILCH!  I am so thankful that I have a cozy oven for my babies to grow...none of them have seemed to want to exit :)  However, when you are 39 weeks pregnant, you are about ready to just snuggle that sweet babe and NOT be pregnant anymore.  Needless to say the doctor said to come back Monday, get checked again (yippee for me?!?!?) and then if this little girl isn't here by Thursday, which is her due date, they will likely induce me then!  HOLY MOLY!!

We left the appointment to run a few errands and Landon wanted to "take me" to Panera, because I "love their soup."  True story buddy.  So we had a yummy little Panera date in which he wouldn't let me take one normal picture of him!  Such a crazy little boy!


The day before Landon thought we needed to make our own ice cream...so we had bought all the ingredients, but the little freezer bowl that we needed to use had to freeze for up to 24 hours.  He remembered that afternoon that we needed to make ice cream, and that is just what we did.  I have to say it was pretty tasty...very creamy with the whole milk and whipping cream, but it sure did hit the spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment