Tuesday, September 12, 2017

First Day of School!

Tuesday was the FIRST DAY of school!  They are now going to a new school that is about 25 minutes away.  I know this is a great thing for them, but man oh man is it hard on my Momma heart.  They were both ALL smiles that morning though!  We have to leave the house by 6:47 (to the minute) to drive 13 minutes to the bus stop!  They're riding the bus this year too, which is a whole new experience (and turns out education...ugh!).  



We had to have some cinnamon rolls to start the day!





my bravest, biggest kiddos!  I couldn't have been prouder of them on their first day.






on the way to the bus!

waiting for the bus :)

They sat together on the bus and got on with no problem!  I knew Reagan would be fine, but I was worried about my Landon...he did great!

This girl was happy, happy to have mommy all to herself!

She missed her "Nan-en" though...she just laid in his floor, it was so sweet.

They just had a half day on the first day, so we picked them up at 12:30 from the bus stop with their requested lunch, McDonalds!  Maddie was excited to get her "nan" and "ish" from the bus!  ...chowing on some nuggies herself!


The kiddos came home to a couple little treats to celebrate the 1st day!

We didn't have time before school to do their t-shirt pics, but got them in afterwards!  I just know I'm going to BLINK and they will be filling out these shirts and just continue flying through school!!




Reagan isn't shy in front of the camera...

...at all!



The overall report was that it is different, but they liked it.  It was such a quick day, which was a nice way to ease them in!  Praying for a wonderful school year.



No comments:

Post a Comment