Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Labor Day Weekend!

Reagan and I started the last weekend of summer with a trip to see Gigi and Mop!  Landon and Maddie stayed home with Keith to go to a birthday party of a boy that will be in Landon's class.  We had a great time visiting...game playing included!


We came home on Sunday and it was a beautiful day for some chalk drawing



This outfit is about 3 times too small, but that smile!!  She has NO personality!

On Monday we had our 2nd annual apple picking adventure at Milburn with Amy and her kiddos.  We always have the best time and our kids pick up right where they left off!  It's precious and I am so so thankful for her friendship!








Precious babes getting so big...



Madalyn wasn't overly impressed with this activity!

Love





This was classic and I laugh each time I've seen this picture...Landon put his head into the hole and then said "Mommy, my head is stuck."  Being the awesome mom that I am, I said, "well hold on let me get a picture first!"  ha!  Thankfully he was able to get his head out without a problem :)

After dinner and baths it was time to get in bed!  TOMORROW is the first day of school...at a new school!

No comments:

Post a Comment