Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hello Connor Francis Johnson!


I must apologize for the delayed update, our computer was on the fritz with some type of "virus" that thankfully the IT guys at Keith's office were able to help him fix. :) I have been lost without my computer, we're talking I stayed at school until almost 6:00 tonight just to write a couple emails!!! Not to mention, Keith has class on Monday and Tuesday, so the laptop is with him...needless to say I am glad to have the computer back in action!

On Thursday night I left for Colorado to see the Johnson Clan! I was so excited to see Elle, BJ, Sedona, and Scout, but I was obviously VERY excited to meet Connor. He was sleeping very soundly when we got back from the airport, but Aunt Steph just had to hold him for a little while. He is so precious! He showed me around his beautiful house and then his adorable nursery. I did have a slight heart attack when his eyes started twitching as I was holding him and his breathing felt a little heavier, but thankfully his Momma was right there to tell me everything was fine!

We hung out a lot with the Connor man and he is so sweet. He would be the happiest guy on the planet if someone just held him all the time! Obviously that wasn't too much of a problem considering BJ's sister was there and me...not to mention Momma and Daddy! He had plenty of hold time :)

Of course Elle and I were able to sneak out for a little bit to shop for the little guy and our little peanut! It was so fun! We got a LOT of great deals for the kiddos and also just happened to find a few bargains for ourself at the Ann Taylor Factory Store! :) (surprise!! surprise!!)

It was a great trip and it was so wonderful to meet Connor. I kept telling him that his future best friend or best friend/future wife is in my tummy and can't wait to meet him. Is it bad that Ellen and I already have a photo shoot planned for this summer when they visit? The babies will of course be wearing a white outfit with their monogram on it...we can't wait!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment