Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Stork Parking!

Let me say that being pregnant has plenty of wonderful perks! Your husband gets you water when you are out, a popsicle when you need one, dinner cooked on nights when you don't feel like it, being the first to feel your baby kick, AND SPECIAL PARKING at Babies R Us!! :)

I was at Babies R Us the other day and saw a close parking spot and zipped right in only to see the "expectant mothers only" sign. It was my immediate initial reaction to say choice words and put the car in reverse. HOWEVER, as I was backing out I realized that in fact I could park there!! What a beautiful thing! I went ahead and pulled back into that spot and very proudly walked myself into the store. I tell you, sometimes it is just the little things that make you smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment