Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello Sweet Baby!!!

This is our little snuggley baby! This was our favorite one :)

Today was the big ultrasound day and it was so fun!! I got all gooped up and within seconds we saw the baby! It is amazing how clear you can see the baby and all their fingers and toes. The first thing the ultrasound tech said to us was "are we going to find out what you're having today?" Keith very quickly said, "no" and I agreed, although a little more hesitantly! I really don't want to know, but at the same time it would be fun to find out!

Heather, the ultrasound tech, was taking all kinds of measurements and looking at so many things that were undistinguishable to Keith and I. I just kept asking "and is that normal?" Everything was great and the 4-D ultrasound was the coolest...it actually looked like our baby! In fact, we can already see that the baby has Keith's nose, pre being broken 5 times! haha :)
As Heather was taking all the measurements she had to go "down there" and told us not to look, not that we would be able to tell what anything was anyway! Well she kept calling the baby "she" and then "he", finally she came up with "herm." So all of the pictures that she named on the CD for us were named "herm." We thought that was pretty inventive...although I'm sure not the first person to hear that from her.

Oh the funniest part was that our little peanut weighs a whopping 15 ounces, as opposed to the 10 ounces that is "normal" for 21 weeks!!! I guess I am porking this baby right up...I weighed 10lbs. 5oz. and Keith weighed 8lbs. 2oz., so it looks like this is going to be a big baby!!







No comments:

Post a Comment