Thursday, February 25, 2010

Children's Orchard

Reaggie and I took a little field trip to a store that a friend of mine has told me about for awhile, Children's Orchard.  It is a consignment store, with nice, name brand clothes for kids.  (I could have done some serious damage, but I think my daughter already has a similar love of clothes that I do, however she grows out of them every few months, so I must use control!)  They also have some toys, books, shoes...you know all that kind of stuff.  Well...I found this fun little standing toy for Reagan and she loved it.  I let her play on it while I kind of looked around, without going to far, and PLOP!  She fell, hit her head on the bottom of a clothes rack and was screeeeeeeeeeeeaming!  Poor thing!  I calmed her down and what did she want to do, go right back to that toy.  Obviously I had to get it for her and she LOVES it!  (Yes Mom, I cleaned it with Clorox wipes when I got home!!)

1 comment:

  1. Steph, Emma had that toy - it was one of her favorites and that is what she learned to walk on - by walking around it to play. good choice!

    ReplyDelete