Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I hope you have had a great day!  Reagan just woke up from her nap a little bit ago and Keith is giving her her bottle so I can do a little "blog catch up!" 
I will start by saying I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, but I do think it is a cute little holiday!  We have never done anything very extravagant for the holiday, but it's always just a nice little day to tell those you love how much you love them.  I got Keith and Reaggie just a couple little gifts.  One of Reagan's was a new doll, a Walgreen's special.  The child LOVES it!  She attacks the dolls face giving her kisses, or probably just eating it because that's what Reagan does :)  She got a new book, a little outfit, and a new sippy cup!  YAHOO! 

Keith TOTALLY surprised me with such a thoughtful gift...he had a friend of friend, who is building Nicholas Sparks' pool, get two of my books autographed!!!!!!!  Keith had wrote specific messages for each book, but Nicholas (ha...like I know him!) wasn't there when the books were dropped off, so his assistant had to give them to him to sign.  Somewhere along the shuffle the specific messages got lost, but guess what, it doesn't matter to me at all!!  I am not a HUGE reader at all, but when it comes to a Nicholas Sparks book...I'm all over it!! :)  I was very excited!!  What a sweet Valenine I have ;)

Overall it was a very laid back day, but wonderful!  We had a great breakfast...eggs, french toast, bacon, yum!  Reaggie even made Daddy a big heart shaped blueberry muffin!  She helped pour in the milk and stir...pretty cute, but of course I couldn't take my eyes off of her to take a picture or we would have had quite the mess!!

We are getting ready to make some cut out sugar cookies, one of Keith's favorites!  Reagan is going to help us, we'll see how that goes!!  Then a delicious dinner with the hubs tonight at this great little quaint place, have you heard of it, "Casa de Kepplinger."  ha! 

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. so cute! i love that little casa de kepplinger place - i can't wait to see it again in april!!! :) love ya!

    ReplyDelete