Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days!

Well over the weekend you would have thought we got a blizzard in the state of North Carolina, however, it was only a few inches and some ice.  This was enough though to close down the state all day Saturday and slow things down Sunday and cancel schools today!  (My prediction is tomorrow too, but I don't know!)
The snow was so pretty and it started on Friday night.  With my mom and John here the plan was for Keith and I to go out on Saturday night to celebrate my birthday, but that just didn't happen!  Not only were the roads in our neighborhood untouched, still haven't been, but everything and their mother was closed!! :)  It's okay though because we had a great little Saturday and a delicious steak dinner!  Thank you mom and John! :) 
Bailey's new favorite spot...in front of the snuggie fireplace!

We all just hated having to spend all this time inside playing with Reagan...I mean she is just a miserable baby that is not cute at all..HAHAHAHA!!!  We all loved it!!  We had so much fun with her and man oh man does Reaggie LOVE her Mum-Mum!  Not one thing she did made her sad, in fact everything she did made her LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH!! :) 
Keith and I were able to sneak out on Saturday and Sunday to sled down the road in front of our house.  We do live at the bottom of a hill, so it became the neighborhood spot to sled!  I was so nervous with all the kids going down and about to plow into mailboxes, but they did fine! :)  It was a lot of fun!!
We did get to go out yesterday for a little big to see "The Blind Side" and go out to dinner.  We weren't gone too long because we didn't want the roads to be too bad, but it was nice to be out.  I honestly have NO idea what the last movie was Keith and I saw together, but this one was GREAT!!!  We loved it!  What an awesome story!!  If you haven't seen it yet, it's a MUST see!!

My mom and John left this morning and Keith had to go to work, not until 11 though.  So it's back to just Reaggie and I hanging out :)  I took her out in the snow for a little bit today because it is in the 40's, HEAT WAVE!  She didn't really have a clue about it, but did like the taste of it!



Hope everyone had a great weekend!  Happy Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment