Friday, February 5, 2010

Eight Months!!

I can hardly believe that Reagan is EIGHT MONTHS old today. Seriously!? Only four more months and she will be ONE! Time REALLY does fly when you are having fun!

Reagan is getting busier and busier by the day! She loves to play with her toys and if there is something she can't reach, to her belly she goes and she will kind of army crawl to it or roll until she gets there. I had my cell phone on the floor of the family room the other day, I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, came back in the family room and Reagan was halfway across the room getting my phone! The girl is quick!!

She is still trying to crawl, but isn't quite there yet. I have to say that I'm NOT complaining at all about that! I am excited for when she can move around more, but enjoying her semi-stationary-ness! :)

We are going to start "breakfast" now. I have still been giving her a morning bottle when she wakes up, but I think it is time for oatmeal and fruit! I can't believe it!! I will miss our morning ba-ba time watching our adorable Matt Lauer.

Reagan is a ticklish girl and loves to be upside down and thrown in the air. She is so social too!  Whenever we are out and people come up to her she'll just smile at them and "ahh, ahh, ahh."  She is a wild child, which means mommy and daddy need to watch out!!
Reaggie is so independent. She does a GREAT job playing with toys by herself or even entertaining herself lying on her back on the floor. When she gets really tired she likes to have someone with her all the time, but other than that she is on her own!

STANDING is the new favorite thing to do!! She always wants to be standing...holding onto the sofa, the ottoman, the coffee table, the kitchen chair, the bar stool, her crib, my drawers in my closet, you name it, the girl loves to stand! :) She has even stood for a second or two on her own, but I am in denial about that, so it doesn't really count!
The newest tricks are peek a boo and waving bye bye and hi! :)  It's so cute!!  She loves to play peek a boo with a blanket over her face and then pull it down when someone says, "Where's Reagan?!"  She gets the biggest kick out of that!

We just continue to be blessed with such a sweet, happy, healthy baby. She is an amazing baby, seriously! When I call her my angel girl, she really is. Last week I was trying to remember the last time she cried...it's amazing!  She just giggles all the time and has smiles that will melt your heart.

Happy EIGHT MONTH Birthday baby girl!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stats:

Reagan weighs ABOUT 22 or 23 pounds!!

Reagan is ABOUT 27 1/2 inches tall!

Reagan is wearing 12 month clothes very comfortably now!

Reagan is in a size 3 diaper, but probably not for too much longer! :)

Next month we go to the doctor for her NINE month check up! I will be anxious to see official stats then!

No comments:

Post a Comment