Friday, January 21, 2011

Bye Bye Ba-Ba!

As much as it pains me to say this, we are now officially finished with the bottle...you see, I have very mixed feelings about this...Reagan is 19 months, almost 20, so I realize it is time to cut off the bottle, but I just loved our little snuggle time before bed and she just loved her "ba-ba."  I had talked to Wendy, our wonderful babysitter, a couple weeks ago how I knew it was time, I just needed to get the nerve up to do it.  (Kind of like when I finally put Reags in her crib and she no longer slept in her carseat....which PS if this baby likes the carseat, I will SO do that again!!)  Anyway, on Tuesday Wendy put Reags down for her nap with NO ba-ba!  When she told me on Tuesday afternoon I literally started crying, but a good cry.  Sweet Reags is going to have many transitions coming up getting ready for this baby brother or sister to arrive, so we might as well ease our way into them.  She is doing really great...each night has gotten easier with no bottle.  We read books, snuggle, sing songs, and last night she even said "bed mommy."  My sweet girl!  I know this is what happens as they get older, but I feel like she just had her first bottle...mommy denial time. :)

I am also dropping off Reagan's preschool registration this morning for the fall (yes, registration is NOW for most preschools, so if you are thinking about it for the fall, look now!) and hopefully making her a haircut appointment for tomorrow...I just can't take it!  However, with time comes change, as my Gran and Gramps always say! :)

It's FRIDAY!!  I hope you have a GREAT weekend!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment