Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day and Pigtails

This week the weather has been "bad" in NC...not so much in our town, but around us.  They dismissed school 2 1/2 hours early on Monday, (before anything even started) yesterday we were off, (due to ice, we didn't get any snow here!) and today we had a 2 hour delay.  (I was secretly hoping for no school today, but this is one less make up day.)  ANYWAY...Reags and I had a great snow day!  We hung out in our pjs all day...I changed her out of her jammies to take her "big sister" pictures and then back into pjs she went!  We played, watched tv, snuggled, worked on puzzles, all kinds of fun stuff.

Bailey enjoyed the snow day as well!  He is a closet kitty cat we think because he loves snuggling in warm places!

Today Reagan's hair was all over the place...seriously, I NEED to get that girl's haircut...it's time!  SO we went for pigtails today.  I sat Reags on our bathroom counter to do her hair and she was just smiling at herself in the mirror as I told her how cute she looked...is this bad!? :)



1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh-- between the pig tails and the pony tail from a previous post-- SO SO SO cute! I would never cut her hair! It's too adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete