Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011!!  It is so hard to believe that another new year has begun...I have a feeling this is going to be a great year!!  My lucky number is 4 and 2+0+1+1 just happens to be 4 :)

Ha!  Just before midnight...our family, with a picture of Reaggie since she was sleeping

New Year's Eve day we were actually going to take Reags for her first haircut!  However, I left my camera next to the computer, SO obviously that wasn't going to happen.  Instead we ran in TJ Maxx because I had a couple returns.  Keith happened to find Reagan a NC State basketball jersey, it's pretty cute.  Then we were looking at the shelves of movies they had to see if maybe there was a Dora movie or something.  Keith and I were looking on the shelves and saw some cartoons, but not what we were looking for.  Then we heard a sweet little RMK voice say, "KAI-LAN, KAI-LAN!!"  Believe it or not, she found the ONE Kai-Lan movie that TJ Maxx had!  It was just too cute!!!  We still aren't quite sure how she found it and we didn't!

Go Pack!  She tries so hard to do the "wof" with her hands...not quite there yet!

Reags and Morgan had fun playing together in the afternoon!  Reagan is sporting her pig tail look...what do you think?  Personally, I think it's precious! :)  She and Morgan put on a concert for us singing, what else, but Justin Beiber!


Looking at herself in the mirror...


"oh baby...baby...baby"

The Mills came over for New Years, which was a last minute decision, but it was fun. I made Heather's stuffed shells for dinner and I have to say they were pretty tastey.  Margaret and I watched a movie and the boys went up to a neighbors to watch some of the football game. We rang in 2011 and then we were all about ready for bed...ha!


Sleepy girl...8:00 is late night for this little munchkin!

I mean, are we fun or what?! :)

No words... :)

The Mills...Morgan got a fancy glass of sparkling apple cider

New Year's Day is always a sad one when all the decorations need to come down....atleast we had a good helper! :)


I haven't really made any resolutions this year, just looking forward to all that is in store!  I hope you have a happy, healthy, and wonderful 2011!!!

1 comment: