Thursday, April 12, 2012

Our Week...

We have had a good week!  Everyone left on Monday and we had a "hang out" day to clean up and play outside!  Someone loves his swing :)



nice hair ;)



On Tuesday we ran out for a couple errands and "Banera" was requested for lunch :)

The dog hair was a little out of control, so my own personal Cinderella helped momma out!

He likes afternoon jumping time

On Tuesday night my sweet friend Heather and I went to our local Wine and Design.  I was SO nervous, as I am not the painter.  However, with a teacher guiding you through it seriously anyone can do it!  We had a great night out...enjoyed wine and snacks and now just have to find a spot for our paintings!



Wednesday morning Reagan had school for the first time in about 2 weeks!  The weather was much cooler, so I was thinking it would be World War 12 in the getting dressed department.  She did SO great though adn agreed that it was chilly and she needed pants.  She wanted leggings and a t-shirt, but for school that just wasn't ok.  :)  She liked this outfit, especially since her Aunt JJ bought it for her!  She looked a little too cute to not snap a couple pics!


Do you see the attitude in this one?!

Overall it's been a pretty good week.  Landon seems to be feeling MUCH better, which we are SO happy about.  So here's what happened today, well it kind of has been off and on, but when he's eating his fruit or puffs, he gets red blotches around his left eye.  What on earth?!  I called the doctor today, the nurse called back and said she'd never heard of that and was going to check with a doctor.  Well surprise, surprise, the doctor wanted us to come in.  She would like for us to not give him "processed" baby food, especially the fruit.  I am going to start smushing fruits and veggies for my little man to see if that helps?!  We shall see.  What I could find online about this leads me to think this is nothing, but still, I want to know what's going on. 

We are getting ready for Keith's sister, Kristin, her husband, Tom, and their three kids to come visit tomorrow for the weekend.  Should be lots of fun!  Reaggie can't wait to see her cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment