Monday, June 25, 2012

Last Week Catch Up!

Somehow last week just slipped by me with no updates...it happens :)

Monday of last week I (for the FIRST TIME EVER!) took my kids to the gym and put them in the KidZone so I could do a morning zumba class.  I was SO proud of myself because for some reason it just makes me nervous to leave them there...maybe it's that I don't know the person watching my child?!  Regardless, I did it.  They both did fine, Landon was a little snoozy though since he didn't get his morning nap.  More to come on that KidZone experience though...

Tuesday we did laundry (yay!) and one of my sweet friends that I worked with came over to hang out with us.  Reagan was BEYOND excited!!  She has babysat for us before and Reagan is begging for her to come back again...NO WORRIES sweet girl! ;)



Reagan has been SOOO into taking pictures lately.  She LOVES my piece of poo camera and snaps some "awesome" pictures.  haha!  She took a quick pic of me before going to zumba on Tuesday night.  Keith was home from work in time for me to go that time!

Having an orange juice popsicle!

I have no recolection what we did on Wednesday...maybe we went to the park that day?!  Or was that the week before?!  Hmm...that is just sad... :)

Thursday Reagan had her 3 year well visit!  She did great and I have a whole post on that to come.  After the doctor we hit up Target and then came home for lunch.


Oh I forgot to mention what we FINALLY picked up at Target...her BIG GIRL bike!!  She is SO excited...seriously!  She sits on it for meals, and is REALLY practicing her petaling.  Silly girl!

This is a "pre basket" pic...

Friday was Brooklyn's 3rd birthday party!!  Yahoo!  Of course we were SO excited :)  Reagan and Landon had a blast and it was great to catch up with my friends too!

Ye-haw LTK!

Silly girls!

Lunch time...on the bike!

Friday afternoon I skipped out for a little while to run a couple errands and then I had to get ready for our neighborhood yard sale Saturday morning.  We cleaned out the garage last weekend and had a bunch of "stuff" that we just didn't need.  Thankfully one man's junk is another man's treasure, because we sold almost everything!!  I had to scope out what the other  neighbors were selling and scored a couple trucks for Landon, princess cars for Reags, and THIS trampoline for only $5!  Best $5 I have spent in awhile :)  This little jumper LOVES it!!



We went out for dinner at this little place up the road and had ice cream there on Saturday night, using some of our yard sale mulah :)  (I noticed a little rash looking something on Landon's arms too...)

Sunday was a family trip to the grocery store, cleaning up, a little yard work, running a couple errands, and playing outside...oh yes, and lunch on the bike...again! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment