Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Reagan is THREE!

Yesterday was Miss Reagan's THIRD birthday and we had such a great day!!  I kept thinking about how much has changed in the past three years, or even year for that matter!  She has just grown into such a sweet, precious girl and we are so proud of her.  Enough of that though, I will write more on that later!  Here is what we did on her special day!

The birthday girl's table the night before, just waiting for her!  We decided to do some presents with breakfast and then some after dinner :)  I think this is what we'll do from now on, she loved having presents all day!

We decorated her door...fyi, don't ever bother buying balloons from The Dollar Tree...seriously terrible!

The Birthday Princess!!!

Opening her gift from Landon, 2 princess wands that she REALLY, REALLY wanted!

Her sweet Daddy went out first thing in the morning to get her birthday breakfast requests...a donut and a biscuit (she is a southern girl!)  Just a little background info on the fact that Keith and I were up with Landon from about 2-4:30 that morning...I was about to LOSE it, thankfully Keith is very calm...we finally got in bed at 4:30 and at 4:33, Reagan started calling me.  Ugh!  Thankfully I could just crawl in bed with her and we both went right back to sleep and we all slept until 7!!  ...well except Keith!

Daddy also got Reagan some beautiful birthday flowers!  She was SO excited :)

One of her gifts was a whole dress up bride outfit that she actually had picked out.  Well now she no longer really likes the dress, she wiped out in the shoes, sooo she just really likes the veil.  I would be lying if I said I didn't kind of tear up when her little voice said, "look mama, I'm getting married."  Remember in Father of the Bride when Annie tells her dad the same thing!?  That was my moment...

We had a fun morning playing and getting ready for our exciting day!  Landon took his snooze while we got ready and then we were off to the nail salon.  I had asked Reaggie a couple days ago if she would like to get her nails and toes done on her birthday and, of course, she said yes!  The place that I go right here in town has a great little princess chair and everything.  She didn't get a "full" mani and pedi, just really a painting.  Which, hello, is really all a 3 year old needs :)  Reagan picked out a HOT pink color (neon is in right?) with sparkles in it.  The girl who did her nails is so sweet, I love her.  She even painted a flower on each of her big toes and her ring fingers.  Reagan was SO proud of her nails!






After nails we went to Target to get a special treat.  Grandpa (my dad) had sent her a check and when we talked to him he told her that she and her mommy had to go shopping to buy some special treats with it.  The girl, having obvious hereditary tendencies, wanted to start shopping right away :)  She picked out a Cinderella ballet barbie and a new (really cute, I wish it came in my size) dress!  Her next purchase will be a big girl princess bike!  Keith actually met us at Target and we even ran into her best friend, Brooklyn, there!


Meal request #2, was Panera for lunch!  I was thrilled...I love Panera, so any excuse to go, I'll take it :)


After lunch we came home for naps and I needed to wrap the rest of her gifts since we ran out of wrapping paper the night before.  Landon only slept for about 35 minutes in his crib and then I rocked him for the rest of his nap, which was not in my game plan, but it worked.  Thankfully, Keith was coming home early so I knew I would have extra hands!

Isn't the dress adorable!?!?

When this cutie got up from her nap, it was time to make the icing for her cupcakes.  I KNEW she didn't want the actual cake, this was all just for the icing :)  The girl DOWNED some icing as we were making it...oh it was tastey.  I might have had a few too many tastes as well.  Of course we had to make it pink!

New princess tumbler, with a straw!  She was helping Daddy with the grilling.

The dinner request of my three year old...steak, potatoes, fruit salad, and honey butter circle rolls :)  haha!  I couldn't believe this was her request, but again, I was excited.  My favorite meal too!

After dinner she opened the rest of her presents and Landon was NOT happy that he couldn't eat the wrapping paper....this picture is just so him, our little whinney boy! ;)

Princess beach chair!

Time to SING!!!  (we actually sang a few times, she loved blowing out her candles!)


Reagan wished for a great day with her Mommy, Daddy, Landon, and Bailey...precious!

Licking that icing right off!

Icing face :)

After cupcakes and a little more playing, Reags and I took a walk.  It was SO beautiful out...borderline cool.  We ran into a few neighbors and just had a nice little walk together.  She ended her evening with a little milk, Bubble Guppies, and snuggles.

It was such a fun day celebrating our sweet girl!  Now she is just sooo excited for her party on Saturday with her friends from school. :)

Happy 3rd Birthday Reaggie!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment