Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Fun!

We had such a fun weekend!  Friday night was nothing too exciting...some pizza and birthday preperations :)


Saturday morning Reagan had her last ballet class.  She just loved ballet so much and had the sweetest teacher, who was the owner of the studio.  I know Reaggie will miss it, but is already excited to start again in August!  We wound up making ballet a family affair, since LTK decided he didn't need to nap :)  After ballet we ran to the grocery store and then home to play, have lunch, and naps. 






I ran out during naps to run lots of birthday errands.  (I even 2 for 1'd with a little Father's Day too!)  Saturday evening we had a neighborhood "Driveway Party" at 5, which for us works out great timing wise.  We were the only ones there for awhile before others arrived.  I was thinking we would go home, I would give the kids baths, and work on Reagan's birthday slideshow, BUT my sweet neighbor was going to see "What to Expect When You're Expecting" and she told Keith about it and he said that I should go too!!  YAHOO!!  It's the little things ;)  If you have not seen this movie, GO!  It's hilarious and sooo sooo good!  I was laughing so hard that I cried and then crying so hard that I couldn't breath...ha.  I really loved it.  We got home around 10:15 and Michelle and I were finishing up our convo in the car when Keith came out with Landon.  WHAT?  Well apparently he had just woken up SCREAMING!!!  Nothing would calm him down...SOOO thankfully momma came home :)  I think his belly hurt and he has had a little diaper rash, so I put him in a warm bath and then rocked him back to sleep.  Poor sugar.  The beautiful thing was he slept through the night!!  WOW!  I told him on Sunday morning that I would give him a bath every night at 10:30 if it meant him sleeping through :)

Sunday morning Reags and I ran to good old Walmart, then the kiddos and I played outside for awhile before having lunch.  Yesterday evening our town hosted a free beach music concert in the park.  I had talked to Brooklyn's mom to see if they wanted to go, so we met them there.  The weather couldn't have been better and the girls had sooo much fun dancing.  There was a guy from the local newspaper there and he was snapping pictures left and right of the girls, so they might have their newspaper debut soon!  We all went out for pizza afterwards and then came home.  It was just such a fun night, even though we were home by 7:40!


Overall it was a great weekend.  The kiddos and I spent the morning at the pool today, which was my first time taking both by myself and it was great.  Landon loves to just sit in the really shallow water and splash!  Now if my sweet man would just give momma a little time to get a few things done for sister's birthday tomorrow that would be great! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment