Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catch Up Time!

Last week was such a cold and dreary week here in the NC State...it was just nasty!  It was GLORIOUS to FINALLY see the sun on Friday morning, especially because the night before had brought a wee bit of snow too!

This must have been last Wednesday while Reagan was at school...Landon just LOVES to PUSH things ALL the time!!!

She wanted me to send this picture to her Daddy at work :)

Thursday evening my friend Stef came over to work on some things for a baby shower we were helping to host on Saturday.  It was SO great to see her and Reagan just thought Miss Stef was the BEST! (which she is!)  We had dinner, played with the kiddos, made favors, and then it started snowing and poor Stef had to drive home in it!  Thankfully she made it home just fine.

Friday morning, we woke up to snow!!  It was SO pretty, but not nearly as much as they predicted.  (obviously!)  NC cracks me up though...Thursday night, before ONE FLAKE of snow even fell, a neighboring school district was already closed!!  As a teacher I never complained about it though :)  Snow days are a beautiful thing!  R's preschool was delayed an hour on Friday morning and her bestest friend Brooklyn came over in the morning and got to ride to school with us.  The girls loved it!




This guy was screaming "MAAAAA" as I snapped a couple quick pics outside...how dare I leave my sweet man for one minute unattended ;)

Lovely pic of my oh so sweet 3 1/2 year old


After we took sister to school, we came to play "in the snow."  AKA, push his toy all over the place!


I decided on Friday that I was sick of making lunch...somedays I feel like I make breakfast for the kids, clean up, make lunch, clean up, make dinner...anyway, Landon and I did a little CFA drive through and had a picnic in the car while we waited to pick up Reagan from school.  It really is a nice treat to not mess with a meal at home :)

Saturday I got my hair did (what a treat) and then headed to Hillsborough for Sandy's baby shower!  It was SOOO cute!  It was so great to see the momma to be and so many friends from New Hope.




Once I got home, there was a house full!  Brooklyn's family had come over and the girls had been playing all afternoon.  Lindsey and I slipped out for some Mexican...it was a nice day out for this momma!

Sunday Reagan and I used up the gift certificate Daddy gave us for Christmas for his girls to get their nails and toes done!  We had SO much fun together and Reagan just LOVED it.  She was so excited to get her "feet washed" this time :)  Love these sweet girly moments with my girl!





She wanted hearts for Valentine's Day...I did explain they would probably not last that long, but she still insisted :)


Sunday night, a rare treat, Keith and I got to go out to the State basketball game!  Our sweet neighbor watched the kiddos and we were on our way :)  We had GREAT seats and had a really good time!  It was a close game against Clemson, but thankfully State pulled out a win!



Monday, Keith was home so I had a doctor's appointment (family doctor, NO baby doctor involved!!) in the morning and he took the kiddos to music class and the pet store.  We just had a relaxing day at home!  ...although I was slightly friecking out because my blood pressure was a little high at the doctor and I worry about everything...(the doctor thought NOTHING about it being a little higher, just me making it a bigger deal...typical!)


Yesterday Reagan had swim lessons, we ran to the grocery store, and dry cleaners and then home.  I was worried sick about my blood pressure and I'm pretty sure I was a MESS most of the day...finally in the afternoon I calmed down...I'm such a worry wart, seriously...Princess Reagan helped to lift my spirits though :)

I think that's our past week in a nutshell!  Phew... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment