Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy 2013!!  Don't be too jealous of our overly exciting New Year's night ;)  Keith had to head back to work on Monday, so the kiddos and I ran a couple errands and played at home.  BOTH kids napped and I sat on my duff and got soaked into a 24 marathon that I happened to come across on TV.  I sure do miss me some Jack Bauer :)  Keith brought home some yummy steaks for dinner, and even cooked, which was such a treat!  We had a nice dinner, kiddos took baths, went to bed, and Keith fell asleep in the chair about 15 minutes later...drink in hand!  SOOO Elle and I had a New Year's date, we Facetimed for a long time, which was great!  Keith woke up in time to watch the ball drop and then we went to bed :)





Wishing everyone a safe, happy, and healthy 2013!!

We have always taken down our Christmas decorations on New Year's Day, but said this year we were just going to wait until this coming weekend to do it.  WELL, for some reason after breakfast on NYD I decided I was motivated and just wanted to get it done...sooo I commisioned my helpers and within a couple hours it was back to our normal, boring, house :)







No comments:

Post a Comment