Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Crackin' me up!

These sweet babies that I have been blessed with are a handful, keep me moving ALL day, and are exhausting, BUT they are SOOO sweet, SOOO hilarious, and have been totally CRACKING me up lately!


This kid is a total nut...he's hilarious!


LOVE this!  He has been pretty obsessed with vacuuming and Reagan's old rain boots lately...I have to run by Target tomorrow and just might have to see if they have a boy-ish pair on sale :)


Landon was wanting to play with the dollhouse and felt as though the best way to get to it was THROUGH the car!  Whatever...



Then there's this girl...


This is not promted...This is simply "Reaggie, Mommy wants to take your picture"


She is such a nut!!  She has been pushing EVERY button I have lately, which I'm going to go ahead and blame on 3 1/2 and PRAY that this is "just a phase," but man is she too funny.  I wish I remembered more of what she said and I wish I wrote more of it down, but I'm usually chasing a certain little 17 month old around and catching him from flying off of a piece of furniture ;)


The best (probably only) picture I have of the 2 of them recently!

This past weekend was pretty low key...L and Keith had a boy's day on Saturday running a few errands and going to the park while R and I went to Panera for lunch and ran a few errands.  She is not quite at the age where she can hang for as long as I needed her to, but we got the major stuff done!

Sunday afternoon I decided we needed a cake for dessert after dinner...obviously :)  Of course what cake means is yummy icing!  Reagan requested purple icing, so purple it was.  They both made sure none of the icing went to waste!


Those eyes...could EAT him!!




Monday while sister was at school Landon was, again, cracking me up...

We played outside for awhile and he just pushed the car around for about 25 minutes...I could NOT stop laughing at him!  He was sweating by the time we went inside for lunch, and it was not a warm day.

diaper box = must sit on and push around house!


Then this happened....look closely at his shoes!!

I seriously could not catch my breath I was laughing so hard...he was walking around in those high heels like he was born with them on his feet.  Pushing the baby stroller and everything...it was too funny.  After about while I called Keith to let him know his son had been walking around in high heels for the last 15 minutes and he was like "and why are you telling me this!??!"  ha!

They sure are sweet, sure are FUN, sure are busy, and I LOVE them BOTH to PIECES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment