Friday, March 8, 2013

19 Months!

On March 2nd, last Saturday (oops!), Landon turned 19 months!  Unreal!

He is WAY into climbing in the kitchen chairs right now and giving me a heart attack...as well as jumping on the sofa...I say "no" to him and he laughs...I yell at him, he laughs...I'm at a loss! 

What a busy month it has been for him!  Have I mentioned before that he is INTO EVERYTHING??  If not, he is :)  He is just ALL boy!  Getting ready in the morning is quite the challenge...today he was using my electric toothbrush on the tile floor...niiiiiice!  He is just a curious man and wants to check things out...all.the.time!

Landy continues to talk and talk and talk!  I LOVE how he is figuring out new words and sounds all the time.  He loves to repeat things Reagan says to him and can atleast do the syllables for what she says, it's pretty cute.  A couple of my new favorite words he says now are "sir" for sure and "ah ight" for all right. :)


He is WAY into trucks right now!  BIG TIME!  We even went to preschool today with a couple of them in tow today :)  I really love it!  It's fun having a little boy who just loves little boy things...I am constantly going from my girly little princes tea parties, to racing trucks and cars and watching them crash in the hallway with my tough little guy.  I wouldn't want it any other way!  Whenever we are in the car Landon is on high alert for any type of truck..and he will make sure you hear him say "ruck, ruck, ruck!!!!"  He gets so excited :)

He is all about "bue" blue too.  He loves the color blue and points to things that are blue.  He really doesn't have an interest in any other color at the moment.  It's pretty funny!


He loves to run outside...we have a little hill in our backyard and he says "go" meaning he wants us to say "ready, set, go!" to him.  He puts his little pointer finger up in the air and gives us our direction...it's stinkin' cute!  I've also let him start going down the slide on the swingset by himself now too and he thinks he is pretty big!

While he is all boy, he has a soft side for sure.  He loves to snuggle with his lovies, loves to sit in your lap and read (does the best when tired!), loves to have tea parties with the girls, and he absolutly loves to play in the play kitchen.

Wearing "da-da's shoooooooes"

Our little Landon is just getting so big!  His 24 month clothes are getting a little too short and small, thankfully spring/summer wardrobe is right around the corner :)  His size 9XW foot is precious in his new gray New Balances...he is just looking more and more like a little boy and not my baby anymore. 

We just love our sweet little man to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment