Thursday, March 21, 2013

Driving Miss Reagan!


I may or may not have "misplaced" my small camera after swim lessons on Tuesday...SO I am missing a few events that have happened, but thankfully I did take this picture on my phone too.  Miss Reagan has FINALLY, after almost a year!!!, decided it is FUN to push the pedal on her car to tool around!!  We had gone out to dinner on Saturday night, it was a BEAUTIFUL day!, came home and played outside for a little while.  She, out of the blue, decided she would push the pedal and she did AWESOME.  It's now her favorite thing to do!  We knew she'd come around to it eventually, but didn't know how long we would be using a broom handle to push her around :)  (Recall we used the top end of a broom to push the pedal for her and then she would steer...fun times...)  Reagan is SO proud of herself though and is getting just a little too big for this momma to stand! :)  Great job Reaggie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment