Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Little Man's New Do!

After R's swim lesson today Landon had an appointment to get his hair trimmed up!  I was fully anticipating a similar experience to past haircuts, where he is sitting on my lap and "all dum" 2.2 seconds into the cut.  Ashlee brought in the booster seat today and I ALMOST said, "might as well just take that back," but figured we'd give it a shot.  That sweet man sat right on it and SAT STILL!  I.COULD.NOT.BELIVE.IT!!  Seriously!  He sat there for the whole haircut and was just as good as could be!!  Such a sweet man!  I was trying to snap pictures with my phone, while holding onto his arm (in fear of him just bouncing up from the seat!), so they aren't great, but I HAD to document his first "big boy sat all by himself" haircut! 



He liked watching his little hairs fall onto the cape...Reagan thought it would be fun to pick up the "chunks" and toss them into the air and then onto my head...I was pretty much OVER her behavior at that point ;)

Sweet man is all trimmed up and cleaned up for Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment