Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Past Week...

Well now that house "stuff" has kind of slowed down, I don't have an excuse for my lack of blogging :)  Picture overload is in FULL effect!

Landon's newest trick is climbing up the steps and putting his cars and trucks on the bottom of the banister and watching them crash onto the kitchen floor...it's pretty cute and he just loves it!






This girl is way into wearing a t-shirt for bed and regular pj bottoms...she gets it pretty honest :)

And as much as I love my babies, Momma was out on Saturday!  I had so much fun going to lunch with my friend Erin and helping her register for her soon to be little boy and then getting ice cream with Taxis and going to her house to see her family.  It was such a great day and I felt like a new momma coming home.

We had such a fun outing planned for Sunday afternoon...Reagan and I were going to Build A Bear with a former student of mine, Emily.  (Em was in my 4th grade class my 2nd year teaching...she is now a JUNIOR in high school...yikes!  Time is flying!!)  We were so excited!!!

Reagan picked a flower-y bunny to get stuffed

With the finished product, Emily and her sister Becca.  Reagan had a fully accessorized bunny!

Someone was getting a little cranky at the mall so we left and this was the scene about 3 minutes into our car ride home...sleepy girl!

Monday was spring pictures at school and we had a few minutes to snap a couple pictures before school...this sweet girl is just getting TOO big!!  I can't believe her FOURTH birthday is right around the corner!




Landon's daily ritual...

a very common scene around here!

I'm sure going to miss this house!

Monday afternoon Gran and Gramps arrived and we had to make a cake to celebrate their arrival and Keith officially resigning!  I sure am lucky to have taste testers to make sure my icing is edible :)


Tuesday morning Reagan had swim lessons, then we made a quick Target run before going to lunch at the Ale House.  Reags requested it because it's her "favorite mac n' cheese."  Landon LOVES the little red phone booth they have and would.not.get.out.of.it!!!!!!!  I just stood around in everyones way from the time we got there until our food arrived.  He was happy just going in an out and screaming "mooooommmmmaaa!"


While we ate, he thought it would be more fun to play with his water cup...putting the straw in and out of the lid...his shirt was later soaked :)

Gran took a cute pic of Gramps and I, BUT I had a big old wad of ketchup on my face from my burger, SOO I chose not to post that one!

We got home and after Reagan's "rest" she decided she wanted to do a craft...we came up with the idea of making an Easter Bunny.  He actually turned out pretty cute :)

We dropped Reaggie off at school on Wednesday morning and Landon and I went to breakfast with G and G before they hit the road...or should I say "gigi" and "mop" :)  It was hilarious...Landon can't say "Gramps," but he says something to the effect of "mop" for him...it cracked us up!  He was such a good boy at breakfast!


Off to Savannah and Florida!!

I took L to the Patsy Aiken warehouse sale after breakfast, he was thrilled.  (If you're in the area...GO!  It's great!)  I felt guilty making him sit at breakfast and in the stroller at the sale, so before we picked up R we went to the park.  HOWEVER, we didn't play on one piece of park equipment...we watched the trucks!  Landon LOVED it and just stood still and watched...it was pretty stinkin' cute!  Loved that sweet time with my sweet boy!



And this is what that crazy guy does everyday...tears apart my cutting board/cookie sheet cabinet!  ha..he loves it!


Silly girl!


So that's the last week in a nutshell...Keith is in NYC for the Big East Tournament with Jeff so Stephanie and her boys came over for pizza tonight.  Looking forward to a fun weekend, but now it's time for momma to hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment