Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Few More NC Pics

Just a few more pics from NC...

The kiddos posing for one more picture on our front porch!

Blowing a kiss to NC


Our 53 foot moving truck that we came pretty darn close to filling!!

One more picture with Jeddy before they kiddos and Keith left

My last night in NC I got to go to dinner with some of my favorite ladies!  We went to a restaurant in Burlington, near Elon, which is where my whole "North Carolina journey" started...yes, you guessed it, I was pretty emotional!

Wednesday afternoon at about 4:00 the moving truck pulled away and I did one last walk through our EMPTY house...I could NOT stop sobbing...but I was ready to get to my babies in PA... The Acura was filled to the brim and it was a beautiful  night for a long car ride!

  
road trip snacks and a selfie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment