Monday, July 15, 2013

Duke Gardens!

Friday morning we ventured to Duke Gardens with Heather (Taxis) and Evie!  (Can you tell we're trying to see as much as we can before we go?!)  It was so beautiful...and free!!...I can't believe I've never been before.


Big kids walking down the steps

He spotted the fountain...think he was excited?!  :)

Sweetness #1

Sweetness #2

Yes, that's Reagan, my FOUR year old, who looks 12!

They were having a blast climbing across this "bridge" over a little creek...my knees were slightly shaking the whole time!


Had to stop for a little snack break


A sweet pregnant lady took this picture for us and I'm pretty sure she was probably terrified to have a child watching our bunch :)

It was such a fun day, but so sad to say good-bye (for now) to such a sweet friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment